Last Updated on April 16, 2023
PRIVACY, SECURITY AND TRANSPARENCY
If we ask you to provide certain identifying information when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SITU may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective April 16, 2023.
* WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Business information including revenue and challenges
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postal code and business / industry type
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
* WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service possible, in addition to the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our services
- For promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information
- We think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, contacting you by email, phone, fax, or mail.
To customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to securing your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your device (computer, smartphone...) hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
* LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, when you use these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
* CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, check the box to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your express permission or are required by law to do so. If you have agreed to receive direct marketing, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
If you believe we have incorrect or incomplete information for you, please contact us via the contact form on this website